1. We Believe that the Holy Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind. Tim 3:16
2. We Believe There is is only One True God, revealed in three persons.
Father, Son and Holy Spirit ( commonly known as the Trinity). Deut 6:4
3. We Believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, as Godís Son. Jesus was both human and divine, 1 Cor 1:24
4. We Believe that though man was originally good, he willingly fell to sin and was thereby ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world. Rom 6:23
5. We Believe that every Person can have restored fellowship with God through Salvation ( accepting Christís offer of forgiveness for sin). John 3, 16
6. We Believe and practice two ordinances Ė (1) Water baptism by Immersion after repenting of oneís sins and receiving Christís gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion ( the Lord`s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christís suffering and death for our salvation. Acts 10:47-48 1 Cor 11:26
7. We Believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. Luke 24:49
8. We believe the initial physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles in the Holy Bible. Acts 2:4
9. We Believe sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
1 Thessalonians 5:23
10. We Believe the Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. Eph 2:22
11. We Believe the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted Godís offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death if His son Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 12:13
12. We Believe a divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers which is the Church. John 4:23-24
13. We Believe divine Healing of the sick is a privilege for christians today and is provided for in Christís atonement ( His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins) Isaiah 53:4-5
14. We believe in the blessed hope —- When Jesus raptures His Church Prior His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time, all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
15. We Believe in the Millennial Reign of Christ Jesus the Messiah and Saviour of all Mankind when He returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. Rev 1:13-17
16. We Believe a Final Judgement will take place for those who have rejected Christ.
They will be judged for their sins and consigned to eternal punishment in a tormenting lake of fire. Matt 25:46 & Rev 21:8
17. We Believe and look forward to the perfect New Heaven and New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
2 Peter 3:13